Whenever the energy of anger comes up, we often want to express it to punish the person whom we believe to be the source of our suffering. This is the habit energy in us.
When we suffer, we always blame the other person for having made us suffer. We do not realize that anger is, first of all, our business. We are primarily responsible for our anger, but we believe very naively that if we can say something or do something to punish the other person, we will suffer less.
This kind of belief should be uprooted. Because whatever you do or say in a state of anger will only cause more damage in the relationship. Instead, we should try not to do anything or say anything when we are angry.
5 Thoughts of Wisdom
1. If you are right, then there is no need to get angry. And if you are wrong then you have no right to get angry.
2. Patience with family is love Patience with others is respect. Patience with self is confidence.
3. Never think hard about the past, It brings tears. Don’t think more about future, It brings fears. Live this moment with a smile, It brings cheers…
4. Every test in our life makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to make us or break us. Choice is ours, whether we become victim or victorious.
5. Search a beautiful heart, not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.